NikonB2B & B2C MYOB Exo integration
Nikon has long been guided by its corporate philosophy of "Trustworthiness and Creativity". By providing products and solutions based on its core technologies, namely, its opto-electronics and precision technologies. Nikon is perhaps most well known for its reputation as a world leader in imaging products, and its technologies continue to play a significant role in defining the photographic industry
At Nikon, there is nothing more compelling than the potential of the image to enrich the human experience. Our heartfelt desire is to continue exploring more possibilities to further realize that potential. We consciously strive to refine human sensibilities through photography, as this creates new value for the image, unlocking the secret to inspiring people to realize the aspirations of the heart
Over the last 100 years, Nikon has consistently moved the photography, imaging and optics industry forward, discovery by discovery and product by product. As we continue our research and development mission to uncover advanced technologies that will enhance the lives of our customers, we also reaffirm our commitment to delivering the highest quality products and support.
- Nikon needed a custom-designed website with the capabilities for retail customers, that integrated with their MYOB Exo accounting software
- Nikon wanted to offer customers an area to show current featured products
- Nikon wanted to provide customers with related product views
- Nikon wanted to provide their customers with a buy now pay later service
- Nikon has a wide range of customers from all over the world so they need shipping rules for national and international set up
- Nikon want a one-page checkout to make it easy for customers to order
- Nikon needed the option of different pricing for Wholesale and retail customers
- Due to Nikon having a brand-new site their current authority with Google is fairly low causing their SEO ranking to be poor.
- Web Ninja’s system allows for featured products to be displayed on the home page, that can be updated automatically from their MYOB Exo accounting system.
- Web Ninja’s system allows for related products to be displayed on the product, that can be updated via their MYOB Exo accounting system. Related products have resulted in an increase in the average sales order.
- Web Ninja’s shipping table option allows Nikon to cater to a range of shipping zones for different delivery charges.
- Web Ninja's 'customer types' functionality means Nikon can offer different pricing and products dependent on the customer segment accessing the site, this information automatically syncs from their MYO Exo accounting software.
- Web Ninja has an SEO module, that allows customers to put specific Metadata into the CMS for a specific page
- Nikon has both B2B & B2C capabilities, allowing retail customers to be set up specifically as cash sales and login as a guest only seeing the retail pricing. Whilst the Wholesale customer's login in using their credentials to see their specific information and pricing.
- Customers can see backorders if any (linked to MYOB Exo), order quickly via Web Ninja's 'quickpick' pantry style ordering page, create and order template to use again and even look up, print and pay an invoice
- Web Ninjas integration with LayBuy, allows Nikon the option for customers to “Buy-Now” and pay later option
- Nikon were able to use the SEO Module to put specific Meta descriptions, keywords and titles that help improve their overall SEO authority with Google allowing them to show higher up on Google Rankings