Mona CellarsMona Cellars is a leading liquor wholesaler, from light alcoholic beverages to coffee, they have products to suit every Hospitality business.
The Ninja’s share a tipple with Mona Cellars.
Founded in 1991 by the Monacella Family. The Business started as a Small Retail Store in what was Gippsland’s premier industrial town of Morwell. Having a vision the family diversified their business by entering the Liquor Wholesaling market by providing outstanding service, that could be unmatched. Through strong national liquor alliances, unparalleled service, competitive pricing and an expanding range the business was able to take the next step.
The Ninja’s set Mona Cellars up with a slick, easy to use B2B Webstore integrated with MYOB Exo making it easy to supply their 700+ liquor & coffee customers throughout Gippsland & Greater Victoria.
Web Address: wholesale.monacellars.com.au
Software: MYOB Exo
Location: Gippsland & Greater Victoria
- Chargebacks - Customers are given a discount on the site and a component is charged back to the supplier when the sales order is synced back to Exo. This uses the Exo sales order periscope feature.
- Products allocated to a special price policy are highlighted in red on the product list. This was created by their Exo partner creating a trigger that checks an extra field when a product exists in the special price policy. If the product is removed from the price policy or the policy expires, the extra field check box becomes unticked, removing the special product flag on the site.
- Quantity breaks are integrated on the ‘List View’ layout of the product list, creating the products quantity breaks within the product row.
- The quantity breaks layout has been copied across to the featured products, specials page and quick order list
- Product image alt attributes specify the product name
- Other features include express order, invoice import, sales rep ordering and order templates