TF InternationalTF International specialise in the distribution of Chinese food and beverages to a wide range of supermarkets and dining establishments.
The Ninja’s add a little character…
TF International specialise in the distribution of Chinese food and beverages to groceries, restaurants and speciality shops. The management team wanted a solution that would enable their customers and sales reps to order easily and efficiently whilst also not having to worry about manually keying their orders into MYOB.
Due to the nature of their client base they also kept all of the product descriptions in MYOB with both an English and Chinese characters. It was imperative that both versions of the product description flowed through to the web site.
Web Address: tfinternational.webninjashops.com
Software: MYOB AccountRight
Location: Brisbane, QLD
- MYOB product descriptions include both English and Chinese characters. Web Ninja modified the web store ‘tables’ accommodate both character sets. Web Orders also contain both languages and are imported into MYOB.
- MYOB product details and categories synced to webstore.
- MYOB customer pricing displayed (MYOB price levels)
- Customer import to web site– Card file flagged using a MYOB custom field
- Invoices and statements from MYOB
- Support for 3-decimal places in the quantity column when web orders are automatically imported into MYOB.
- Standard template with colour/logo rinse
- Log in only
- Quick Order (based on MYOB order history)
- Customers can re-order from previous orders
- Custom mobile layout, easy ordering without changing pages
- Sales reps order on behalf of their customers
- Sales reps see quantity in stock, normal customers do not.
- Product images imported automatically from a folder location on the network (not having to upload to MYOB).
- Preferred delivery date option on the checkout for customers to indicate what day they want their delivery